Tuesday 25 April 2017

6 años de exitos de - Boney M

There's nothing wrong with a bit of Boney M now and again, and regular visitors of this blog will know that I already own a pretty impressive row of Boney M singles - some of which I have bought for a second time in the mean time because those early singles were ruined by my younger self. The fact that my wife actually likes their music - which is a feat in itself, because for some strange reason she seems to prefer folk like Bach - also helps.

This Spanish single from 1982 presents a medley of the group's biggest hits. Listening to it you'll have to admit this sound more like a quickly edited track than a professional remix. I don't know if it was a hit in Spain, but it's a nice item nonetheless.

My collection: 7" single no. 5805
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 8, 2017
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: '6 años de exitos de Boney M' / 'Rivers of Babylon'

Listen to the track

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising