Tuesday 24 January 2012

I get lonely - Janet Jackson

Taken from her 1997 album 'The velvet rope', 'I get lonely' was one of those Janet Jackson tracks that contained an R&B feel more than her previous work. It was the kind of stuff she would record more often after this album, with increasingly less audience approval.

These remixes breathe a little life into the track, although it really can't compare with the hits she'd had in the decade before. Nice, but not too interesting is my verdict, alas.

My collection: 12" single no. 618
Found: Discogs.com, received January 24, 2012
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'I get lonely (Janet vs Jason - The club remix)', 'I get lonely (Janet vs Jason - The remix sessions part 2)' / 'I get lonely (Jason's special sauce dub)', 'I get lonely (LP version)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising