Friday 25 November 2011

Your love is so good for me - Diana Ross

'Your love is so good for me' was released in 1978 as a single from Diana Ross's 1977 album 'Baby it's me'. The album was produced by Richard Perry and the single was written by Ken Peterson. The album also contained songs written by Stevie Wonder and Bill Withers, but for some reason those were not selected for a single release.

This slightly repetitive song reached number 49 in the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. This pressing comes from France, but unfortunately I have no information what the single did in the charts in that country.

My collection: 7" single no. 5227
Found: Record fair, utrecht, November 19, 2011
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: 'Your love is so good for me' / 'Baby it's me'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising