Sunday 13 November 2011

This is your life - Banderas

Although 'This is your life' by the Banderas was a hit in several European countries, I never realised there might me a local release of this track. So when I found out about this Italian 12" single, I was very surprised.

I collects four remixes of the track by four different Italian remixers, and they all have their own input on the track. It was great that I could buy this 12" single quite easily from the same website where I found out about it: the great discogs.com.

My collection: 12" single no. 602
Found: Discogs.com, received November 1, 2011
Cost: 3 euro
Tracks: 'This is your life (Remix by Joe T. Vannelli for J.T. Company)', 'This is your life (Remix by S. Carboni, R. Corinaldesi, M. Violante)' / 'This is your life (Remix by FPI Project)', 'This is your life (Remix by Massimino & Fabio B.)

1 comment:

  1. Can you please repost these 4 remixes? PLEASE? ;)

    Vasilios,
    Greece

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising