Saturday 9 July 2011

What have you done for me lately - Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson shot to fame when she released 'What have you done for me lately', the first single from her third album 'Control', in 1986. Although I liked the song, it took some time for me to buy the 7" single because by the time it finished its chart run, I was pretty sick of it.

The 12" single took me even longer: a quarter of a century. Now that I bought it, I had the bad luck of getting a copy with a slight damage on the disc. The perils of mail order...

My collection: 12" single no. 563
Found: Fun Records, Berlin, received July 9, 2011
Cost: 1,95 euro
Tracks: 'What have you done for me lately (extended)' / 'What have you done for me lately (dub)', 'What have you done for me lately (acapella)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising