Saturday 29 January 2011

Baby don't cry - INXS

The Australian band INXS released many albums, but 'Welcome to wherever you are' is their best, in my opinion. I bought all of the single releases at the time - although in the age of cd-singles the 7" single sometimes slipped through. I was very surprised to find that I didn't have 'Baby don't cry' on 7" vinyl, an omission I finally managed to rectify today.

Besides the storming A-side track, there's also an instrumental version of the album track 'Questions' on the B-side. Instrumental versions usually aren't much cop, but with the varied instrumentation on this one, it's worth a spin or two.

My collection: 7" single no. 5001
Found: Record fair, Amsterdam, January 29, 2011
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Baby don't cry' / 'Questions (instrumental)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising