Sunday 10 October 2010

Starlight - Risqué

I hope Jos is still reading this blog, because I know he will be very excited by this record. It's the 12" single of Risqué's 'Starlight', a disc so rare that it isn't even listed in many discographies on the web. Released in 1982, it's from a time when 12" singles weren't a standard yet, and certainly not for Dutch groups.

The song itself isn't very exciting as the girls always seemed to sing in unison. This 'extended long dance version' is slightly longer than the single version, but that doesn't add a lot.

My collection: 12" single no. 550
Found: Velvet Vinyl Outlet, Leiden, October 8, 2010
Cost: 1,5 euro
Tracks: 'Starlight (extended long dance version)' / 'Starlight (instrumental)'

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid Jos doesn't follow you any longer. Your absence made it happen. But as I'm still reading I hope you will continue posting.
    The b-side is really crappy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising