Thursday 30 September 2010

Still a thrill - Jody Watley

My last post about Jody Watley was about the 7" single of 'Still a thrill', which I bought almost six months ago. I've had the 12" single for a lot longer, although my records don't show exactly when I bought it. A sexy sleeve coupled with three very danceable remixes is a good proposition, especially when the disc is cheap, which it was.

According to some of the response on this blog recently there were some rumours about my untimely death. I can assure you that this event will not happen anytime soon. However, having written about all of my 7" singles (bar a handful) and most of my 12" singles, my posts will be less regular as of now. Don't worry, I will still be buying records too - so who knows what happens before the year is over. I have to say that making entries on this blog is 'still a thrill'.

My collection: 12" single no. 549
Found: unknown
Cost: unknown
Tracks: 'Still a thrill (radio edit)' / 'Still a thrill (extended version)', 'Still a thrill (bonus beat)'

3 comments:

  1. SOOO great to have you back. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful blog. I've learned a lot, and the artwork scans are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's alive, IT'S ALIVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising