Thursday 6 May 2010

Closest thing to heaven - Kane Gang

The Kane Gang recorded and released 'Closest thing to heaven' in 1984. I never heard a song any better than this from them, although initially I only knew the single version. This 12" version is slightly longer and adds a little extra to what's already quite a perfect song.

What a difference, though, with the B-side: two throwaway tracks that you are better off not listening to.

My collection: 12" single no. 247
Found: unknown
Cost: 2 guilders
Tracks: 'Closest thing to heaven (Full version)' / 'Mighty day', 'Bride of smalltown mudwrestles with Abbott & Costello in outer space (3D Mad Mix II creed)'

1 comment:

  1. I love "Closest Thing to heaven" but I prefer "Motor Town".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising