Sunday 11 April 2010

Centipede - Rebbie Jackson

The single 'Centipede' by Rebbie Jackson was always quite an elusive disc for me. I saw the music video in 1984 and have been searching for this 7" single ever since. Two months ago, I managed to find the 12" single, which was also quite stunning.

And yesterday, my fortunes took an amazing turn when I found this copy of the 7" single. Granted, the sleeve has been written on, but what to expect for a disc that only cost me 50 cents. I'm satisfied: it only took me a quarter of a century, and I saved some money in the process...

My collection: 7" single no. 4775
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 10, 2010
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: 'Centipede' / 'Centipede (instrumental)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising