Monday 22 March 2010

I missed again - Phil Collins

Everybody remembers Phil Collins' debut single 'In the air tonight' of course, but can you also name the single that followed it up? Released just two months after that classic single, 'I missed again' was the second single taken from Collins' debut album 'Face value'. The song, like many on that album, is about Collins' anger and frustration about his first wife leaving him.

The single reached number 14 in the UK singles chart. In the USA, where 'I missed again' was actually released as Phil Collins' debut single, it peaked at number 19 in the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 4701
Found: Velvet Vinyl Outlet, March 13, 2010
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'I missed again' / 'I'm not moving'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising