Monday 4 January 2010

Where did love go wrong - Belle and the Devotions

The response on this blog is sometimes very useful. Last year I found out that there are three singles by Belle and the Devotions: their Eurovision entry 'Love games' of course, 'Got to let you know', released in 1983, and this one: 'Where did love go wrong'.

It was of course just a matter of time until I would find this one. And as always, I found it in a place where I least expected it: in a second hand shop in Amsterdam. Like the other two singles, it sounds like a modern Motown track. And I guess that was the sound that the group was always going for. I have to say that in my opinion, this is the least interesting single of the three.

My collection: 7" single no. 4383
Found: Second Life Music, Amsterdam, December 30, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Where did love go wrong' / 'When you're alone'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising