Sunday 3 January 2010

Till I loved you - Barbra Streisand and Don Johnson

'Till I loved you' was a duet recorded by Barbra Streisand and Don Johnson, which appeared on Streisand's 1988 album of the same name. The track was produced by Phil Ramone. The single reached number 16 in the UK singles chart, number 25 in the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and number 4 in the Dutch Top 40. I bought the 3" cd-single when this single came out, and now, two decades later, I finally own the 7" single as well.

The tenor Placido Domingo and Jennifer Rush recorded a cover version of the song in 1989.

My collection: 7" single no. 4369
Found: Concerto, Amsterdam, December 30, 2009
Cost: 0,75 euro
Tracks: 'Till I loved you' / 'Two people'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising