Friday 29 January 2010

Straighter line - Cock Robin

Just three weeks ago, in my entry about the single 'Manzanar', I wrote that I hadn't been able to find a copy of the third and last single from Cock Robin's third album 'First love last rites', 'Straighter line', and indeed, it has been a hell of a search. But fortunately the single popped up on a mailorder website 12 days ago, and so now I do have it.

'Straighter line' did not chart anywhere, so you'd expect to see this single literally everywhere. But I guess most copies have been destroyed or something. At least I have a copy now.

My collection: 7" single no. 4475
Found: Fun Records, Berlin, received January 28, 2010
Cost: 1,4 euro
Tracks: 'Straighter line' / 'We've changed'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising