Sunday 3 January 2010

Shouldn't do that - Kaja

I always am a bit miffed when I find out that there's a special edition of a record or cd I already have. And so, just a few weeks after buying Kaja's 'Shouldn't do that', I found out there was a limited edition double single edition - and I was rather irritated by that. Fortunately, I didn't spend a fortune on the single I bought in April, and this double single version wasn't particularly expensive either, so I've got three discs for the price of one, so to speak.

'Shouldn't do that' was only a minor hit in the UK, peaking at number 63. No further singles by Kaja, as the band named themselves in 1985 when they tried to shed the image of the teen idol band Kajagoogoo, charted.

My collection: 7" single no. 4359
Found: Record mania, Amsterdam, December 30, 2009
Cost: 4 euro
Tracks: 'Shouldn't do that' / 'Charm of a gun' // 'Huricane' / 'What ever you want'

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising