Sunday 24 January 2010

All right - Christopher Cross

At the time of its release in February 1983, I thought that Christopher Cross's 'All right' was one of the dullest songs on the planet. But 27 years later, you can see that I've changed my mind. The fact is, these days it's hard to find any melodic pop songs anymore and it's good to be able to travel back to the early Eighties via singles like this.

'All right' is a track from the album 'Another page', also released in 1983. It reached number 16 in the Dutch Top 40 and number 51 in the UK singles chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 4453
Found: Kringloop, Lisse, January 23, 2010
Cost: 0,7 euro
Tracks: 'All right' / 'Long world'

1 comment:

  1. The synths on this remind me of Goldfrapp's new song Rocket! Or vice versa...

    I actually really like this album

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising