Tuesday 27 October 2009

What have you done for me lately - Janet Jackson

Michael Jackson's little sister Janet made her worldwide breakthrough with this single, 'What have you done for me lately'. The song was written by her with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, and produced by Jam & Lewis. The single reached number 1 in the Dutch Top 40, number 3 in the UK singles chart and number 4 in the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Rapper King MC recorded a track called 'What have I done for you lately' ('...Well what have you done for me baby') that same year in response to this track.

My collection: 7" single no. 2010
Found: Record Exchange, London, October 18, 1993
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'What have you done for me lately' / 'Young love'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising