Tuesday 27 October 2009

Thought I'd died and gone to heaven - Bryan Adams

'Thought I'd died and gone to heaven' was the fourth single taken from Bryan Adams' 1991 album 'Waking up the neighbours'. The song was written by Jim Vallance and Bryan Adams and is a rock song of the type Adams has recorded several times during his career.

The single reached number 13 in the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, number 8 in the UK singles chart and number 1 in Canada.

My collection: 7" single no. 1589
Found: Melody Maker, Den Haag, February 29, 1992
Cost: 6,5 guilders
Tracks: 'Thought I'd died and gone to heaven' / 'Somebody (live)'

EDIT (April 5, 2010): I received a notice from Blogger that two posts about Bryan Adams got a complaint. I trust it's from the same people who posted a reaction on this post. They are obviously terrified that anyone should hear any Bryan Adams music, even if it's any good. The message these people are sending is: don't listen to music, you might get inspired to buy it yourself. And they wonder why the music industry is in such terrible shape...
Anyway, I'm taking down all of Bryan Adams' music. I don't need this. The divshare box is gone, all I can do now is write the following:

DON'T BUY BRYAN ADAMS MUSIC.

I hope they're satisfied now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising