Wednesday 14 October 2009

Cry like a rainy day - Feargal Sharkey

I actually have no idea whether Feargal Sharkey's 'Cry like a rainy day' was released as a single commercially. My copy of the single is made for promotion, with a peculiar catalogue number 'HEY MR DJ 1'. The single features two tracks from his 1991 album 'After the mardi gras'.

The title track is featured on the B-side and the real reason for me buying this single. I heard the track on a cd-single I bought a few months before (for a measly 1 guilder) and didn't pass up on the opportunity to have it on vinyl as well.

My collection: 7" single no. 2535
Found: Beanos, East Croydon, London, November 1, 1995
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Cry like a rainy day' / 'After the mardi gras'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising