Saturday 5 September 2009

With a little love - Sam Brown

In 1990, Sam Brown released her second album 'April moon'. The album was introduced with the single 'With a little love', a nice pop song that achieved some chart success in the UK (number 23), Germany (number 52) and Australia (number 89).

The single was released in a limited edition box set, featuring a badge and four postcards. When I saw this box set in my favourite record shop at the time, I immediately claimed it. They didn't know the price yet, so I had to come back a week later to have it. It was a long week...

My collection: 7" single no. 1177
Found: Melody Maker, Den Haag, March 17, 1990
Cost: 10 guilders
Tracks: 'With a little love' / 'Window people'

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising