Sunday 6 September 2009

Hold me in your arms - Rick Astley

Rick Astley himself wrote 'Hold me in your arms' as well as the B-side of ths single. Although he made a name for himself with dance songs, this single was a ballad. It was released as the second single from Astley's second album of the same name. Contrary to previous singles, which were all produced by Stock, Aitken & Waterman, this one was produced by SAW-associates Phil Harding and Ian Curnow.

The single managed to reach number 10 in the UK singles chart and number 27 in the Dutch Top 40.

My collection: 7" single no. 754
Found: Free Record Shop, Den Haag, February 17, 1989
Cost: 6 guilders
Tracks: 'Hold me in your arms' / 'I don't want to be your lover'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising