Tuesday 15 September 2009

Come to me (I am woman) - Frida

'Come to me (I am woman)' was the last single taken from Frida's 1984 album 'Shine'. The track was slightly edited for the single, becoming 30 seconds shorter than the album version. Like more tracks on the album, it was recorded with an all star band, featuring Simon Climie on keyboards, Mark Brzezecki (from Big Country) on drums and Kirsty MacColl on backing vocals. The B-side 'Slowly' was written by Frida's Abba colleagues Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus.

All this didn't help the single release much: it did not chart in any territory.

My collection: 7" single no. 4017
Found: Vinylfabriek, Haaksbergen, September 14, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Come to me (I am woman)' / 'Slowly'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising