Saturday 15 August 2009

Send my heart - Adventures

When the Adventures released their second single 'Send my heart', it was promoted with a limited edition double single, featuring the first single 'Another silent day' as disc two. For the longest time I searched for this double single; my sister bought it when it came out, but I couldn't find it and had to wait until 1990 to find my copy.

'Another silent day' had reached number 71 in the UK singles chart, and 'Send my heart' reached number 62. But for the first time, the band also scored a (minor) hit in other territories as well: the single reached number 24 in Germany and number 44 in Italy.

My collection: 7" single no. 1318
Found: London, October 16, 1990
Cost: 3 pounds
Tracks: 'Send my heart' / 'These children (live)' // 'Another silent day' / 'Happy depression'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising