Thursday 2 July 2009

Poker face - Lady Gaga

I don't really keep up with the hypes of today anymore. Sad to say, I've lost touch with the charts some years ago because the amount of untalented people and angry 'niggaz' became too high for me. But sometimes a new song still reaches me when I flick through the channels on TV.

Lady Gaga was born as Stefani Germanotta on March 28, 1986, in Yonkers, New York (USA). Her debut single was 'Just dance', released in April 2008, which was a number one hit in the USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, the Netherlands and the UK. 'Poker face' was released in September 2008, and added France, Germany, New Zealand and Sweden to the countries where it topped the charts. About the song, Lady Gaga commented: 'It's about a lot of different things. I gamble but I’ve also dated a lot of guys who are really into sex and booze and gambling, so I wanted to write a record my boyfriends would like too.'

My collection: 7" single no. 3825
Found: La La Land, Den Haag, July 2, 2009
Cost: 5,9 euro
Tracks: 'Poker face' / 'Poker face (Space Cowboy remix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising