Friday 3 July 2009

New dimension - Imagination

Imagination released the single 'New dimension' in 1983. It met with a muted response from the record-buying audience: the single only charted in the UK (where it peaked at number 56) and Germany (where it peaked at number 61). In the Netherlands, it was the biggest success, reaching number 12. It was also their last hit in the Netherlands.

When I bought this single I didn't know whether I had it already. Maybe this is because many of Imagination's singles sound the same. It's hard to distinguish the one from the other. That's not to say that the songs are bad: this is another great, dynamic dance track.

My collection: 7" single no. 3821
Found: La La Land, Den Haag, July 2, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'New dimension' / 'I'll always love you'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising