Monday 20 July 2009

Lost again - Yello

At only twelve, I was getting into electronic music really fast. I was aided somewhat by my sister, who is six years older than me and was already buying loads of singles. That is how I heard 'Lost again' (1983) by Yello, a mysterious-sounding track that, although it did not chart, ended up high in my personal top 100.

As I grew older, I had trouble finding the single. I was jealous as hell when my sister came home in 1985 with a double single of this track - but fortunately, she was willing to part with her original copy, and so I ended up owning this single anyway.

My collection: 7" single no. 369
Found: at home
Cost: - (present)
Tracks: 'Lost again' / 'Pumping velvet'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising