Saturday 25 July 2009

Hometown glory - Adele

I heard this song on a television series (I'm not saying which) and found out what it was because I remembered some of the lyrics. These days with Google, it ain't hard. Adele's 'Hometown glory' is a great piano-based track, with the voice of Adele not distracting too much from the beautiful music.

Adele wrote 'Hometown glory' when she was just 16 years old. She was born on May 5, 1988 in Enfield, North London and released her debut album '19' in 2008. The single reached number 19 in the UK singles chart, after flopping on its initial release in 2007.

My collection: 7" single no. 3617
Found: La La Land, April 2009
Cost: 5 euro
Tracks: 'Hometown glory' / 'Fool that I am (live)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising