Tuesday 23 June 2009

Valentine - T'pau

Siren Records re-released 'Valentine' in 1993 to promote 'Heart and soul: the very best of T'pau', a compilation album including all of T'pau's hits and then some. I was really surprised when I found this single, because when I bought it I didn't know that compilation had even been released.

The success of both the single and the album was shortlived: 'Valentine' reached number 53 in the UK singles chart in February 1993 during its one week chart run, while the album held on for two weeks in March, peaking at number 35.

My collection: 7" single no. 2357
Found: June 28, 1995
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Valentine' / 'China in your hand (live atHammersmith, March 88)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising