Monday 8 June 2009

Everybody's changing - Keane

After Keane had hit it big with 'Somewhere only we know' in 2004, they had the major task of following the single up with something equally successful. They succeeded: 'Everybody's changing' peaked at number 4 in the UK singles chart while reaching number 18 in the Netherlands.

I had actually sortof stopped buying 7" singles during that year, so when I decided to revitalise my collection last year I had to start finding those old Keane singles. I bought a whole bunch of them from an online dealer. This single was released as a limited numbered edition. This is number 28.

My collection: 7" single no. 3488
Found: eBay, received December 20, 2008
Cost: 3 pounds
Tracks: 'Everybody's changing' / 'Fly to me'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising