Saturday 6 June 2009

Call me when you're sober - Evanescence

'Call me when you're sober' was released in August 2006 as the first single from Evanescence's second album 'The open door'. Frontwoman Amy Lee wrote the song together with guitarist Terry Balsamo. He joined the band when Evanescence's previous guitarist Ben Moody left. Amy Lee's sisters Carrie and Lori were credited as backing vocalists on this track.

The single reached number 4 in the UK singles chart and peaked at number 13 in Ireland and Germany. In the Netherlands, the single rose to number 9.

My collection: 7" single no. 3581
Found: eBay, received February 2009
Cost: 3 pounds
Tracks: 'Call me when you're sober' / 'Call me when you're sober (acoustic version)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising