Saturday 23 May 2009

Walk on air - T'pau

By the time 'Walk on air' was released as a single, my faith in T'pau had been restored. After the disastrous second album 'Rage', the third one, 'The promise' was a lot better and I would buy all the singles without hesitation. The only problem was, that after 'Whenever you need me' no further singles seemed to appear. Until I finally spotted 'Walk on air' during a record fair in early 1992, I wasn't aware that a second single had come out.

I couldn't have known. The single only managed a number 62 placing in the UK singles chart and I think it wasn't even released in the Netherlands. I do have a German pressing, with a press info sheet in German.

My collection: 7" single no. 1606
Found: Record fair, Amsterdam, March 28, 1992
Cost: 2 guilders
Tracks: 'Walk on air' / 'Hold on to love'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising