Monday 25 May 2009

Pinky blue - Altered Images

Taken from Altered Images' second album of the same name, 'Pinky blue' was the first single not to hit the top 10 after a hattrick of three singles that did. Released in May 1982, the track was not so different from previous Altered Images singles - but that may have been the problem of course.

The girlish voice of Clare Grogan never fails to make me feel optimistic and happy again. I'm just sorry that I missed her on the Here and Now tour this month, but I couldn't get to the UK this time around. Hopefully she'll appear live one more time not too far from now.

My collection: 7" single no. 3748
Found: Record fair, Den Haag, May 23, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Pinky blue' / 'Think that it might (dance mix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising