Tuesday 19 May 2009

If there's a rocket tie me to it - Snow Patrol

Snow Patrol made the unusual choice to release their third single off their latest album 'A hundred million suns', 'If there's a rocket tie me to it', on 7" vinyl only. There was also a digital download of the track, but that was all. It may have explained the lack of chart success of this single: it did not chart in any territory.

The B-side 'In a dream I saw satellites' is an acoustic song solely written and performed by lead singer and frontman Gary Lightbody. It was recorded on the banks of Lough Corrib, Galway, Ireland.

My collection: 7" single no. 3712
Found: Recordstore.co.uk, received May 19, 2009
Cost: 3 pounds
Tracks: 'If there's a rocket tie me to it' / 'In a dream I saw satellites'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising