Tuesday 14 April 2009

Every time I see you - Fra Lippo Lippi

I bought the Fra Lippo Lippi LP 'Songs' some time after it was released at discount price. I discovered that not only their most famous single 'Shouldn't have to be like that' and its B-side were very good, but also the eight other tracks on the album. And so I spent years trying to find the other singles released from this album.

'Every time I see you' is probably the most interesting of them all, with a re-recorded version on the A-side and the instrumental track 'The heather on the hills' on the B-side. Norwegian pop at its very best.

My collection: 7" single no. 2020
Found: House of Rhythm, London, October 19, 1993
Cost: 60p
Tracks: 'Every time I see you' / 'The heather on the hills'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising