Tuesday 21 April 2009

Cut me down (remix) - Lloyd Cole and the Commotions

Lloyd Cole and the Commotions formed in Glasgow, Scotland in 1982. The band consisted of Lloyd Cole, Blair Cowan, Lawrence Donegan, Neil Clark and Stephen Irvine. Their debut album 'Rattlesnakes', released in 1984, was a commercial and critical success. When they released 'Easy pieces' a year later, they continued this success.

'Cut me down' was the third single from this second album. Released as a limited edition double pack, it included two live tracks from September 1985 ('Are you ready to be heartbroken?') and December 1984 ('Forest fire'). 'Cut me down' peaked at number 38 in the UK.

My collection: 7" single no. 3650
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 18, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Cut me down (remix)' / 'Are you ready to be heartbroken? (live)' // 'Perfect blue (Instrumental)' / 'Forest fire (live)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising