Monday 16 March 2009

Kiss me - Tintin

Stephen Anthony James Duffy was born on May 30, 1960. In 1982, he created the band Tintin with John Mulligan, Dik Davis, Andy Growcott and Bob Lamb. The band was signed with WEA Records in the UK and released the song, 'Kiss Me', which did not reach the UK singles chart. Two years later, Stephen 'Tintin' Duffy would re-record 'Kiss me' and have a hit with it in several countries.

But this is the original version. I didn't know it existed when I bought it, so I was suitably surprised. I never bought the later version, but if I come across it, I will. Back in 1985, the song was played too many times on the radio so I really didn't need to have it.

My collection: 7" single no. 3006
Found: June 20, 1998
Cost: 1 guilder
Tracks: 'Kiss me' / 'Love's duet'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising