Friday 6 March 2009

Disenchanted - The Communards

'Disenchanted' is one of the forgotten singles by the Communards. Known for their high energy dance tracks like 'Never can say goodbye' and 'Don't leave me this way', 'Disenchanted was a bit too intricate for most audiences. In the Netherlands, it didn't chart and in the UK it peaked at number 30 in the singles chart.

To be honest, I'd forgotten about this track when I bought it too. But I had most of the other Communards singles, so this one shouldn't be left out. I'm glad I have it now.

My collection: 7" single no. 2683
Found: Beanos, East Croydon, London, July 3, 1996
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Disenchanted' / 'Johnny Verso'

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Johnny Verso! I've been looking for this one for a couple of years, and sadly it's never been released on CD. Is there any chance you might make it available for download please?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising