Friday 13 February 2009

'Ullo John! Gotta new motor? - Alexei Sayle

British comedian Alexei Sayle made quite an impression on me with this video back in 1984. Some kind of lunatic running through the streets, venting the most incoherent oneliners... it was great. Finding the accompanying single was a big problem though. It wasn't available in Holland, and when I ordered it in England all they had was the 12" single. It took me a decade to finally come across a copy - and of course I bought it right away.

My collection: 7" single no. 2534
Found: Beanos, East Croydon, London, November 1, 1995
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: ''Ullo John! Gotta new motor? (part 1)' / ''Ullo John! Gotta new motor? (part 2)'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising