Saturday 7 February 2009

I caught you out - Rebecca de Ruvo

Rebecca de Ruvo was born in Stockholm in 1969. She debuted on Swedish television in 1988, presenting the youth programme 'Druvan'. Soon after that, she started presenting programmes like 'Awake on the wild side' and 'Dial MTV' on MTV Europe (back when they were still broadcasting music programmes). Personally I always had a soft spot for her, because of her bubbly presentation and extremely beautiful appearance.

In 1994, she tried her hand at music. The single 'I caught you out' was released in the autumn, but unfortunately it wasn't a commercial success. A solo album may have been recorded, but it was never released. De Ruvo joined the band Breaker a few years later, but they were equally unsuccessful.

My collection: 7" single no. 2161
Found: HMV, London, September 26, 1994
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'I caught you out (Ben Liebrand's Station Edit)' / 'I caught you out (Nellee Hooper's Album Mix)'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising