Monday 2 February 2009

Ghosts - Ghosts

I already wrote about the Ghosts' single 'Stay the night'. 'The world is outside', their next single, peaked at number 35 in the UK singles chart. 'Ghosts' was released a few months after that, but achieved no chart placing in the UK. Still, this is an interesting single, if only for the remix of 'The world is outside'. While this remix misses the sparkle of the original track, it does keep certain elements of the song intact and makes it interesting to listen to. 'The world is outside' was one of my favourite tracks of 2008 (although it was released a year earlier, but how was I to know...) and so I was glad to get this single. And it's pressed on white vinyl, too!

My collection: 7" single no. 3574
Found: eBay, received February 2, 2009
Cost: 3 pounds
Tracks: 'Ghosts' / 'The world is outside (Stellasound remix)'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising