Saturday 10 January 2009

Little girl lost - The Icicle Works

The Icicle Works released their fourth album 'Blind' in 1988. This contained the reggae-inspired track 'Little girl lost', a track I got to know thanks to a four track cd-single which also featured the earlier single 'Evangeline'. The Icicle Works never managed to get into the Dutch Top 40, and this single was no exception.

I bought this single during a trip to London to see two live concerts on two nights: Black and All About Eve were both playing in the same week in that town. On the last day of my trip, I was hit by a kidney stone. What a memorable week.

My collection: 7" single no. 3167
Found: House of Rhythm, London, January 18, 2000
Cost: 60p
Tracks: 'Little girl lost' / 'Tin can'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising