Saturday 13 December 2008

Talk to me - Kiss

The second single to be taken from Kiss's album 'Unmasked' (at least, in the Netherlands), 'Talk to me' was written by Ace Frehley, who also performed lead vocals on this track. It performed even worse than 'Shandi' in the charts, because it didn't make the Dutch Top 40.

Band member Peter Criss didn't play drums on the album 'Unmasked', although he was credited for this. It was the beginning of the end: Peter Criss left the band in 1980. He was replaced by Eric Carr, who debuted during a lip-synched performance of 'Talk to me' and 'She's so European' on German television. Carr would be drumming in Kiss until his death in 1991.

My collection: 7" single no. 62
Found: Wouters, Den Haag, 1980
Cost: 6 guilders
Tracks: 'Talk to me' / 'Naked city'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising