Thursday 4 December 2008

Feel the raindrops - The Adventures

The Adventures released their debut album 'Theodore and Friends' in 1985. It featured the track 'Send my heart', as well as the earlier single 'Another silent day' and this one, 'Feel the raindrops'. All three singles were minor hits in the UK, but despite a world tour supporting Tears for fears, they didn't manage more success than that.

This 12" single is a relatively new find. I didn't pay much attention to 12" singles in 1985, apart from those released by my very favourite artists. Fortunately, a decade on, these vinyl discs kept popping up from time to time. Up for grabs!

My collection: 12" single no. 275
Found: Record fair, Netherlands, 1995
Cost: 6 guilders
Tracks: 'Feel the raindrops (extended version)' / 'Nowhere near me', 'Tristesse en vitesse'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising