Tuesday 25 November 2008

Send my heart - Adventures

The Adventures were a rock band from Belfast (Ireland). They moved to London to sign with Chrysalis records and release their first records in 1984. Their second single was 'Send my heart'. It reached the lower regions of the UK charts.

I got to know the band via a local radio station which kept playing even the smallest hits from England. The fact that they consistently released double single editions made them very interesting for me. It took a long time for me to notice their 12" singles: only recently did I start buying them, discovering all the extended remixes included on them.

My collection: 12" single no. 437
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, 2004
Cost: 3 euro
Tracks: 'Send my heart (extended re-mix)', 'Send my heart (Band remix)' / 'These children (live)', 'Life during wartime (live)'
Download: here

3 comments:

  1. Great, all these Adventures singles.
    Haven't heard these songs for years (or never at all). Could you please repost the Send My Heart 12''?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising