Monday 24 November 2008

Make a move on me - Oliva Newton-John

Certainly not the most well known songs by Olivia Newton-John. It was taken from her album 'Physical', after the title track and the second single off the album, 'Landslide', were pretty successful in the UK.

When I bought this single, I'd forgotten about this track as well, but I still recalled it vaguely. The sleeve did the rest, I have to confess. I bought my copy, along with a few dozen other singles, in Walthamstow, London, one of my favourite second hand record haunts on Wood Street. I wonder if that shop still exists...

My collection: 7" single no. 2707
Found: House of Rhythm, London, July 3, 1996
Cost: 30p
Tracks: 'Make a move on me' / 'Strangers touch'

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marcel! I've been reading the rss feeds of your site after hearing it recommended on another blog!

    I LOVE this song and as an Aussie on the full frontal assault of her video campaign, loved it as soon as I saw it.

    This song makes the album complete as far as I'm concerned. So infectious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising