Tuesday 25 November 2008

Hot stuff - Donna Summer

During the great shopping spree of 1979, which I wrote about earlier, this was one of the other finds. This single came in a custom 'Casablance' sleeve, and featured a track by Donna Summer. At the time I knew all about her, thanks to 'funny' songs like 'I feel love' and 'Down deep inside'. Little children always have to laugh about groaning women, at least that's what I think. 'Hot stuff' was a bit more 'serious'. It was a good dance track, but I deemed it a bit 'boring' in the long run. That's why I never played this single much.

My collection: 7" single no. 14
Found: London, July 1979
Cost: 10p
Tracks: 'Hot stuff' / 'Journey to the centre of your heart'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising