Thursday 19 October 2017

I´m only shooting love - Time Bandits

The American remix of the Time Bandits song 'I'm only shooting love' by Steve Thompson has become rather famous, and rightfully so, because it's a great remix.

However, when the single was originally released, the 12" single featured a rather different remix. It was an extended version of the single, much like many extended versions in the Eighties: a bit longer but not essentially different from the album version. And that's the kind of remix I like best. It's quite a shame they're not made like this anymore.



My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: Velvet Vinyl Outlet, Leiden, July 14, 2017
Cost: 2,5 euro
Tracks: 'I'm only shooting love [extended]' / 'Only lovers will survive'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising