Friday 24 July 2015

Hora - Avi Toledano

Six years ago (wow, how time flies) I wrote about 'Hora' by Avi Toledano, a single I'd bought in 1982, just months after he'd participated in the Eurovision Song Contest. WIth my modest budget it was a feast to get any Eurovision song that wasn't a winner. Little did I know that three decades later I would be buying Eurovision singles in spades.

I came across this version of the single recently. I'd seen it before, but this version is usually rather expensive because of its inclusion of a French version. This time, however, the disc was a steal at just one euro. And so, it finally arrived into my collection.

My collection: 7" single no. 5755
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 11, 2015
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Hora (Version Française)' / 'Hora (Version Hébraïque)'

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising