Sunday 22 April 2012

When your heart runs out of time - Glenn Gregory and Claudia Brücken

I first discovered this song when I bought the 12" single in November 2008, also at the record fair in Utrecht. I'd just started this blog and it was a great discovery. Now that this blog is slowly winding down (I only have to add a couple of dozen 12" singles and any new records I buy) it's nice to find this single.

According to the information on the sleeve of this single, it doesn't just feature the two famous singers (from Heaven 17 and Propaganda respectively), but also Midge Ure (from Ultravox) on keyboards. The single was released in August 1985 and wasn't a hit.

My collection: 7" single no. 5310
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 14, 2012
Cost: 3 euro
Tracks: 'When your heart runs out of time' / 'When your heart runs out of time (drumless)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising