Sunday 22 April 2012

Looking for you - Kit Hain

A photographic memory isn't of much use when record companies decide to have different picture sleeves for singles in different territories. I was convinced I didn't have 'Looking for you' by Kit Hain when I bought this, but as it turns out I did (see it here). Fortunately the B-side of this single is different, and it's a good one too.

'Looking for you' was released in 1982, four years after Kit Hain scored a massive hit together with Julian Marshall: 'Dancing in the city'. It's the same delightful voice with different material. She could have been a star, but the general public wasn't interested.

My collection: 7" single no. 5305
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 14, 2012
Cost: 3 euro
Tracks: 'Looking for you' / 'Lost domain'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising